TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL USERS
By downloading, installing, or using the FRAME ALIVE app or web site you are unconditionally agreeing to be bound and obligated by the following terms and
• All users must be 14 years of age or older to use the FRAMEALIVE app.
• The user is the only responsible for its behavior and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that he/she submits, posts, and displays on the FRAME ALIVE app or web site.
• The user accepts that through its device camera, photographs are sent to the FRAME ALIVE search system in order to match them with searched videos.
• User must not post nude, partially nude, sexually explicit or suggestive photos or violent photos. Nor must he/she post logos, Trademarks, or photos or videos of third parties without their permission.
• User is responsible for any activity that occurs under its screen name.
• Any time the FRAME ALIVE app is open in the user´s device in the scan mode, it will be sending to FRAME ALIVE its photographs.
• User must never use the FRAME ALIVE app for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. All international users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct, acceptable content, copyright laws, trademark laws, and any other applicable laws.
• User must never modify, adapt or hack FRAME ALIVE app. In order to modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any content appearing on or through the FRAME ALIVE app or the web site User must obtain express authorization form FRAME ALIVE.
• It´s forbidden for all users to transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
• User hereby sates that he/she understands and agrees that FRAME ALIVE app is not responsible for the Content posted on its app and that he/she may be nonetheless exposed to such materials while using the app, accepting hereby the risks of using the FRAME ALIVE app.
• Any violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of the user´s FRAME ALIVE account.
• Notwithstanding the aforementioned, FRAME ALIVE reserves the right to modify or terminate any user´s account and/or the FRAME ALIVE service for any reason, without notice at any time.
• FRAME ALIVE will keep the uploaded photographs or videos in its servers, and will reasonably use those photographs or videos at any time.
• FRAME ALIVE will not be obligated to notify the users when a photograph or video is deleted from the FRAME ALIVE servers.
• The user grants FRAME ALIVE a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate the photographs and videos he/she uploads to the app or web site.
• The user must not use or upload to the FRAME ALIVE app or web site, photographs or videos if he/she does not own the copyrights of said photographs or videos.
• User must be the owner of the photographs or videos he/she uploads to the app, or otherwise have the right to grant the license described on clause 16 of this Terms.
• FRAME ALIVE will not be responsible for any loss of photographs and/or videos. User hereby agrees to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any content uploaded to the app.
• We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
• FRAME ALIVE app and trademarks are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other applicable laws.
• Although the FRAME ALIVE app will be normally available, there will be occasions when the app will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to any kind of failure that are beyond the control of FRAME ALIVE.